25 Mini Musicals
A mini-musical is just that – a play with music which lasts between 5 and 15 minutes. Most mini-musicals have dialogue and one song, some have two. One mini-musicals is a two-minute opera.
- Each show is quick and easy to rehearse and great fun!
- There is little or no expense with set, costumes, and props
- You get a backing CD, plus music manuscript with guitar chords, for all mini-musicals
- There are many ideas to get started, plus heaps of follow-up activities
- The mini-musicals are royalty free to purchasers
- You can use almost any size group of performers including up to large casts
- There are topics and themes to entertain and educate
- The mini-musicals work well with all ages
- They are terrific concert items
- You can even string a few together and make up an evening’s entertainment
- Thousands of copies of these mini-musicals have been sold around the world
Some of the 25 Mini-Musicals are as follows.
- A melodrama where the audience cheer the goodies and boo the baddies. A mini-musical with two songs where everyone is an insect.
- A mini-musical with two songs where everyone is an insect.
- A multi-media show where you show photos and others sing and play the songs about the action on the screen.
- A fabulous body-percussion piece where you clap and stamp the performance
- A Christmas musical
- A show here all the characters are writing implements
- A strange show where a TV hypnotises the viewers
- A mini-musical where the girls get to play football and do it really well
- Then there are shows with mad Martians, famous nursery-rhyme characters, and a show set on a runaway train, and many more.
The 25 Mini-Musicals are available as a printed book and a CD, or as an eBook and a CD, both from Fox Plays. Go to Contact then Order Form.
Preview 25 MINI Musicals PREVIEW